Reflexology by Alisa
During the time my business has been shut, I have completed the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention and Control course which is accredited by the Guild of Professional Therapists Ltd, the UK trade body for our industry.
I have since made a number of changes in the way I operate that you will notice when you next visit.
- Prior your appointment you will be sent a PRECAUTIONARY CORONAVIRUS LIABILITY RELEASE FORM which I kindly ask you to read thoroughly and if you agree on all points, reply by text “All OK”. You will be asked to sign this document at the beginning of your appointment upon arrival.
- If you or any of the people you live with feel ill or display any symptoms of COVID-19 please advise me as soon as possible and DO NOT COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- If I feel ill or have symptoms of COVID-19, I will self-isolate immediately. This may mean that I have to cancel your appointment at short notice. I appreciate that this may be inconvenient but it is done entirely for your own safety. If your appointment is cancelled you will be able to re-book again or ask for a full refund / voucher.
- I have amended my booking terms and conditions and you will not be charged for any appointments which you cancel due to illness.
Coming by to your Appointment
- For your safety and to maintain social distancing, I ask that you attend your appointments as close to the booking time as possible . Please do not turn up early as this may mean that you come into contact with other clients who are just leaving.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SANITISE YOUR HANDS UPON ARRIVAL AT THE PREMISES.
- Contactless hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the premises for your use.
- I have increased the frequency of cleaning in the treatment room including making sure that all surfaces, door handles are wiped clean using disinfectant products between each client.
- All tools and equipment that I use will be disinfected or sterilised in line with the specific manufacturers! instructions for your safety.
- Wherever possible I will utilise environmentally friendly single use items during a treatment that will be disposed of safely after use in order to protect you from cross infection.
- All disposable items will be bagged and safely removed from the treatment area between each client .
During your treatment
- I understand the importance of hand hygiene and I will ensure that I wash my hands in according with NHS recommendations before the start of your treatment.
- I will be wearing a face mask and I would ask you also bring your own face mask or scarf and put it on as soon as you enter the premises to reduce droplet spread.
- To avoid cross infection I will not be able to offer you a blanket , so please bring your own bath towel or blanket if you wish to be covered during the session.
- I will try to make your treatment as safe, comfortable and enjoyable as possible. If you have any concerns about your treatments please let me know that I can safely accommodate your needs.
After the treatment
- You will have an option to pay for your treatment by card using contactless payment / or payment in advance using bank transfers (Bank details will be sent to you prior appointment). If you choose a cash payment , please put the exact sum (£33) for your treatment in the envelope prior the appointment.
Please don’t forget to wash your hands straight after touching banknotes.
Many thanks for all your compliance and continued support. I hope to be running as normally as is possible and serving my clients as effectively and safely as I can.
I look forward to helping you get back to happy and healthy!
Alisa Brekhova, MGH